1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Dry the thawed squash completely with paper towel. Toss with 2 tbsp of the butternut squash oil and season well with salt and pepper. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet in the oven and cook 20-25 minutes until browned.
3) Meanwhile in a large sauce pot, heat butternut squash seed oil. Add onion and cook until beginning to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Add in garlic, oregano, and thyme.
4) Add in browned butternut squash and vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer. Simmer between 1-2 hours.
5) Take off heat and blend well until smooth. Add in cream and stir to combine.
6) To make the tuiles: cut the wonton wrappers into thin triangular strips. Heat the vegetable oil in a small sauce pot. Once oil is hot enough to fry, add in the strip a few at a time. Fry 30 seconds until browned and transfer to paper towel lined plate. Cool.
7) Serve soup with crumbled goat cheese, a drizzle of the remaining butternut squash oil and the tuile.